Be the Next to Drive the Innovation
We are one of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. We create entrepreneurial leaders with outsized impact who solve the biggest customer problems. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network, we are the 5th largest US tech IPO of all time with a fanatical culture of customer centricity, and a track record of world leading innovation.
Coupang has broken traditional ecommerce tradeoffs, bringing customers lightning-fast delivery on millions of items at the lowest prices. With offices around the world including the US, China and Korea, Coupang is where bright, resilient entrepreneurs can seize new opportunities and take the initiative.
You will ensure that customer experience and expectations are set and met to a high standard. You will execute and schedule content on emails, home pages, category pages, and pages across the site based on the instructions/inputs shared by the Marketing Teams. The role will also include regular reporting on performance and traffic data to our category teams. You will be involved in coordinating with the category managers and other editors in similar roles across the business.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate with multiple teams to provide thorough and authoritative category creative content
- Own sections of store merchandising and curation
- Run and analyze proof of performance reports
- Learn Merchandising tools and widgets
- Assist execution of the plan as per site merchandising calendar. This includes email programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, developing and executing Coupang site-wide events, browse tree design and search results
- Assist in developing merchandising for large storewide promotions, and work closely with category managers and merchandizing team to schedule promotions
- Support the creation of emails, category pages, campaigns, and develop and manage free search improvement projects
- Synthesize and analyze relevant content/traffic metrics
- Experience in marketing or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Merchandising experience with any category or program
- 1+ years of experience in merchandising and familiarity with the internal tools used to schedule campaigns (eg: content symphony)
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendation
- Ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
- Business proficiency in English