Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year. We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
The Workday HRIS Specialist/Administrator will provide Workday technical expertise and analytical support to the HRIS team in the administration, implementation, and execution of all information, business processes, securities, reports, and system requirements related to the Administration Department which including Global Compensation Team, Global Recruiting Team, Talent and Performance Management team, HRBP Team, People Supporting Center, etc. The specialist/administrator will actively participate in the complete life cycle of change requests about business processes, reports, securities, functions, and new projects, including the implementation, maintenance, and processing accurately and timely of all systems that improve efficiencies within the Administration Department and other business partners.
- Consult with business and process owners on defects and change requests.
- Conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) sessions for identified issues.
- Provide Workday system function and security-related solutions to the Administration Department HR members or other business team stakeholders.
- Implement Workday solutions and major system changes (business processes, all types of reports, new functions, configuration security, etc.) in the full life cycle (requirement analysis, solution design,implementation, drive testing, post-go-live support) following the Workday methodology and internal and external auditing standards.
- Prepare and support annual review, midyear check-in, new entity setup, etc.
- Manage queries (re-triaging, query analysis) and global data (mass re- organizations, tasks management, business process management, etc.)
- Govern the security ensure the security settings are meet the system security requirements of internal and external audits and company security policy.
- Manage the Workday release cycles and deliver new functionalities that create measurable business impact.
- Identify business process inefficiencies and recommend enhancements.
- Execute routine tasks and documentation to create a highly effective work environment.
- Grow your Workday knowledge base continuously and mentor less experienced colleagues.
- 3+ years of hands-on Workday HCM related module(s) configuration and maintenance/support experience is required.
- Current or prior certification in two or more HCM modules/workstream is required (Core HR, Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance, Absence, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Reports)
- Fluency in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking) is required
- The ability to think systematically. Solve the problems independently.
- Problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to collaborate and partner with stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment.
- Understanding of HR processes and ability to quickly understand new business requirements
- 2+ full lifecycle implementation of Workday HCM modules, for global organizations.
- Workday Functional implementation consultant experiences, working for Workday or any implementation partner.
- Experience in providing operations support and maintenance of Workday HCM system for a global organization.
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.