We are one of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network, we are the 5th largest US tech IPO of all time with a fanatical culture of customer centricity, and a track record of world leading innovation.
Coupang has broken traditional ecommerce tradeoffs, bringing customers lightning-fast delivery on millions of items at the lowest prices. With offices around the world including the US, China and Korea, Coupang is where talented entrepreneurs can seize new opportunities and take the initiative.
Now for the first time in Taiwan, Coupang is hiring for our launch team.
Position: Catalog Operations Specialist
In this role you will register products to Coupang catalog and enhance it for the best shopping experience. To help customers quickly find out the product they need, you will 1) register clear product name, description and keyword, 2) take product photos and registers product images and labels 3) find out and register important product information such as product expiry and 4) audit overall catalog quality and identifies improvement areas and collaborates with related teams.
- Catalog registration/management
- Clear product name and description
- Keywords that enhance customers’ search experience
- Product image and label image
- Product attributes such as expiry, manufacture date
- Communicate and discuss with related teams to address issues
- Make a request for and discuss on the improvement areas found in catalog quality audit.
- Understanding of customers’ search and shopping experiences
- Excellent excel skills with data processing capability to pull data quickly
- Writing ability required for writing clear product name, description and keywords
- Experience in an E-commerce business is preferred but not essential
- Business English
- Knowledge and experience in product photoshoot