We are one of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network, we are the 5th largest US tech IPO of all time with a fanatical culture of customer centricity, and a track record of world leading innovation.
Coupang has broken traditional ecommerce tradeoffs, bringing customers lightning-fast delivery on millions of items at the lowest prices. With offices around the world including the US, China and Korea, Coupang is where talented entrepreneurs can seize new opportunities and take the initiative.
Now for the first time in Taiwan, Coupang is hiring for Graphic Designer in Taiwan.
What will you do?
• Design and localize performance-based digital assets including; banner ads, motion graphics, video ads & HTML5 ads
• Collaborate with the performance marketing team to constantly improve the performance ads and scale what works best
• Stay up to date on design best practices for Facebook, Google, IG, TikTok and Snapchat.
• Build several different versions and sizes of new concepts quickly.
• Besides the regular design systems, you’ll be working in Smartly and Banner flow (don’t worry if you haven’t worked in these systems before, we’ll make sure you get great onboarding and they're easy to learn)
What are we looking for?
• You have worked with designing performance ads at an agency or in-house in your career with digital ads, paid channel ads, social media ads. You get excited about creating ads that deliver results.
• This role is for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, someone who is open to trying new things and appreciates an iterative process where we test, learn and scale what works best. You should be comfortable with giving and receiving feedback, we believe that’s a great way to constantly improve.
To be successful in the role we believe that you have:
• 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant position, working with design for performance ads at an agency or inhouse
• Completed design studies
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Animation experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of design best practices in different online marketing channels (such as Facebook, Google, Tiktok, Snapchat)
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Fluent in Mandarin & English, both written and spoken.
• Experience in A/B testing
• Experience from working in a global organization
• Experience from app or streaming industry
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.