Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world..
Coupang Eats is a new service by Coupang where we deliver quality food and beverages from restaurants and cafes to your door. We build the Customer app, Store app, Courier app, websites for Stores and operations center. We struggle to provide a fast and seamless delivery Customer experience for all three parties involved. As part of product engineering organization, we
- Owns end to end Eats service
- Build this ecosystem with exciting tech stacks.
- Cloud Native (AWS), MSA, Spring boot, WebFlux, React JS, Vue JS, CSS3, HTML5, JPA, Elastic stack, Docker, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Cassandra, native mobile development.
- Obsesses over site reliability to guarantee an effortless shopping experience
- Is truly global, with teams located at Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing and Bay area
Our vision is to build a trusted eCommerce platform by obsessing over reliable
As our Senior Manager, iOS for Coupang Eats, you will be responsible for building maintainable and scalable products to support our growing service.
- Build and manage an efficient iOS engineering team to develop Coupang Eats, Coupang Eats Store, and Coupang Eats delivery partner iOS app for Coupang Eats service
- Set up roadmap to develop scalable and stable Coupang Eats iOS apps
- Work with engineers and stakeholders to solve complex business problems
- Guide engineers to create high-quality architectures and designs
- Someone who can find problems and root causes that occur in team and app development and propose solutions
- Someone who can set high standards of engineering excellence in the team and help them achieve them
- Experience leading iOS mobile teams or engineers
- At least 5+ years of experience in Native iOS development
- Someone who have a good understanding of iOS Framework
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience from e-commerce, O2O industry
- Someone with expertise in app performance