Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world. Now we are ready to introduce this ultimate shopping experience to customers beyond Korea.
Position: Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
As a Senior Manager Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for building a cross functional team that will work on projects across the organization.
This role will not be limited to Marketing and will extend to any team that needs growth support. You could be an individual contributor for one project or lead a task force team in another. The role requires you to be open minded and focus on solving the problem at hand.
Solving business problems. These three words sum up the description for this role.
You will be asked to step in wherever the company needs logical, systematic problem-solving skills. You might or might not be a subject matter expert in that area / function.
You will work with cross functional teams, limited resources and on time constrained, high-pressure assignments that are expected to yield significant business impact.
You will drive change in existing processes / problem solving methods and introduce systematic & data driven view of the problem to gain alignment and drive business objectives.
- Defining the problem statement,
- Determining the input metrics and the measure of success,
- And driving teams in pursuit of the goals will be your key focus areas
Personality & Past Experience
- Curious problem solver
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Systematic thinker with adequate experience in experimentation and learning from testing
- Team player, capable of tapping into collective intelligence to solve problems
- Ability to visualize data narrate stories
- Extremely persistent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, analytical, and data-driven background, with proven ability to drive results
- 7+ years with a background in consulting and / or, digital performance marketing / analytical problem solving / Growth Marketing will be preferred