We are one of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network, we are the 5th largest US tech IPO of all time with a fanatical culture of customer centricity, and a track record of world leading innovation.
Coupang has broken traditional e-commerce tradeoffs, bringing customers lightning-fast delivery on millions of items at the lowest prices. With offices around the world including the US, China and Korea, Coupang is where talented entrepreneurs can seize new opportunities and take the initiative.
Now for the first time in Japan, Coupang is hiring for our launch team.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Keep the Instock KPI
- Manage vendors for handling transactions
- Handling purchase order
- Set-up an efficient stock building plan
- Determine the order quantities by taking into account forecasts, seasonality, marketing schedule and inventory targets with optimal shipping plan
- Analyze root cause of various issues and potential risk in advance and resolve them through daily communication with suppliers
- Maintain 100% availability of key products by tracking inbound schedule and rigorously managing inventory status on the SKU level
- Improve visibility on instock metrics such as fill rates and lead time to enable prioritization and meet aggressive targets
- Act as key point of contact between the CP Japan team and suppliers to work on labels and comply with regulations
- Manage documents such as commercial invoice and keep tracking payment schedule for each supplier
- Automate operational processes, set up SOP and standardize templates to drive efficiency
- The ideal candidate will possess a range of skill set such as analytical skills, strong negotiations skills, self-motivation, deep curiosity about how things work.
- +5 years of related experience
- Experience as SCM expert or Account managing in food production or retail company.
- Strong retail, e-commerce or product background with proven ability to drive change
- Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally
- Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- A passionate self-starter, ready to take Coupang’s customer experience to the next level
- Ability to prioritize work and to find a way in a complex, fast-paced environment