Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year. We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
Candidate Experience Team is responsible for operating and monitoring a set of recruiting activities and processes that help talent acquisition organization run effectively, efficiently and in support of hiring strategies and objectives. By doing this, this team contributes to reduce friction in the recruiting process and eventually improve candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Coordinate interviews, post-interview debrief meetings, and on-boarding at a high-volume by partnering directly with Recruiters, EAs, Interviewers and Hiring Managers
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently, especially in a fast- paced environment
- Update candidate records in recruiting systems and confirm new hires
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and recruiting process efficiency
- Provide a concierge travel experience for an expat candidate with global mobility team
- 0-3 years of HR/scheduling/coordinating experience
- Experience with MS suite (Excel, Word, etc)
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as a recruiter coordinator is highly preferred but not required
- Bilingual in Korean and English
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.