Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
Coupang’s Recruiting teams play a critical role in driving our phenomenal growth by identifying and helping our teams hire top talent. As a Senior Recruiter, you will manage a portfolio of positions and act as a strategic talent partner to the organization. You will also function as an ambassador, championing Coupang’s leadership principles and corporate culture as you engage with prospects in the marketplace.
We are looking for a full-cycle Recruiter with experience recruiting for teams such as Marketing, Operations, Finance, Legal, and HR, someone with a combination of recruiting and sourcing skills along with coaching and leadership abilities. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. They will build high-trust partnerships with teams and business leaders across the organization and have a passion for finding extraordinary talent across a range of corporate functions. They also put a very high value on the quality of experience for candidates and hiring managers alike.
Assisting Coupang leaders with filling key G&A and Non-Engineering positions across our U.S. teams is job one. This role could be situated in our Riverside California, Seattle Washington, or Mountain View California offices.
- Effectively source and deliver high-caliber talent to the business to achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Partner closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and product teams to understand business objectives and hiring needs
- Effectively screen candidates with respect to their knowledge, skills, and ability against the requirements before submitting to hiring teams.
- Utilize internal ATS, Greenhouse, to record all candidate related activity and provide weekly reports on important data points to all levels of management.
- Deliver exceptional hires across the company for G&A functions and non-engineering positions.
- Ensure that the G&A recruiting is well-aligned with the goals of the organization.
- Foster creative sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse talent across a broad range of roles.
- Foster a data-driven recruiting approach, leveraging reporting and analytics to provide insight and decision support
- Significant experience as a full-life cycle recruiter with skills in General, Administrative and Operations Recruiting (Marketing, Finance, Legal, HR) and demonstrated experience creating and executing sourcing strategies, proactively building a pipeline of diverse talent, including active and passive candidates.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion around social media, Internet research, and employment branding.
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving and knowledge of talent acquisition strategies and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a collaborative partner across the broader People organization.
- Dedication to creating a stellar candidate experience for every candidate every time.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or Lever ATS systems
- Global recruiting experience
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.