Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you have the opportunity to create an amazing candidate experience and hire the best people for our growing company. You have superior customer service skills, take initiative and are resourceful in tracking down information and unafraid to ask questions. You will be responsible for coordinating the day to day recruiting efforts, partnering with recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates to navigate the hiring process.
- Responsible for the recruiting coordination, delivering an exceptional candidate experience, general admin functions, and working on ad-hoc projects as we continue to expand and scale
- Work with recruiters to arrange all details; schedule interviews, including virtual interviews; secure conference rooms, when required; book travel/hotel
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Managing calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Working closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple locations while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Creating offer letters with timely delivery to recruiter and/or candidate
- Assist with the post-acceptance process to ensure a smooth onboarding
- Keep our applicant tracking system up to date
- Managing a variety of additional tasks, which may include: travel & expense support, background investigations, and other reporting as needed.
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirm new hires
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status via metrics reporting/analysis
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- 1+ years as a Recruiting Coordinator (or equivalent experience) preferably in a startup environment
- Passion for the candidate experience and finding ways to enhance and better the experience
- Experience maintaining professionalism amidst last-minute changes to team and candidate schedules
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong communications & presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Experience working with Office Suite, 0365, ATS (Greenhouse), WorkDay, CRM (Eightfold) or other relationship management software
- Friendly, outgoing, and reliable team player
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hair styles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ,ancestry, national origin (including language use restrictions), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, family status (including but not limited to marital or domestic partnership status), military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family and medical leave status, status as a victim of any violent crime, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.