UX Designer [Coupang Play]
About Coupang Play 🚀
Coupang Play is here to redefine entertainment and make our Customers say, "How did I ever live without Coupang". With a wide range of Korean and international content including movies, TV series, sports and educational content and backed by a strong product & engineering team based out of Seoul, Singapore and Mountain View, our vision is to build the most loved digital entertainment platform in Korea. We provide our employees with a great environment and some exciting problems to solve.
What you will do:
As a UX Designer at Coupang Play, you are expected to own the entire design from strategy to final execution. A strong ability to turn complex problems into simple, elegant UX solutions is key to success at Coupang. You are also expected to make data-informed decisions to drive business impact and think systematically to consider all aspects of user experience. Above all, your design should be supported by clear rational and logic.
- BA in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Computer Science, Psychology, or equivalent degree/experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating your work in at least 1 product/ design that has been released to market. Portfolio should display understanding of target users, design process and visual design skills.
- Ability to skillfully use design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- 4-10 years of experience in product design.
- Ability to drive design process end to end from distilling insights, creating user journeys, wireframing to UI design. Thereafter working directly with engineers to ensure designs are well implemented.
- Experience in collaborating with a Product Owner to build an overall strategy and prioritization of product roadmap.
- Understanding and experience of designing for user touchpoints (mobile, tablet, web, or TV).
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a rapid growth environment.
- Experience in planning and conducting user research to generate insights that guide design.
- Ability to identify and track data points and reflecting insights in ongoing design iterations.
- Knowledge on the e-commerce or video streaming industry enabling multi-dimensional understanding on its customers, sellers, and businesses.
- Commitment at work and leadership