Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
The Coupang Media Group (CMG) is the advertising platform team within Coupang. We are a globally distributed team focused on delivering advertising solutions for those that sell products on our platform. This includes display, search, performance, branding and video ads offerings.
The CMG Product Analytics team maximizes revenue from Coupang advertising solutions. The team is responsible for supporting product strategy across Display, Product (Search), Branding, Video, and Merchandizing Ads.
As a Senior Data Analyst at CMG, you will be responsible for
- Building out key metrics and executive reports, from requirements gathering through ETL coding and report / dashboard creation.
- Developing and testing monetization models and providing simulations of the possible impact on revenue.
The role is expected to collaborate with Product, Marketing & Engineering teams across the organization.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Business Intelligence (BI) engineer, or Analytics Engineer
- Excellent SQL skills
- Data visualization (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Power BI)
- Hands-on experience using Presto, Hive, or Spark
- Working knowledge of Airflow and Python or similar tools
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously for multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Bachelors’ degree in a quantitative field
- Previous experience in AdTech / Advertising (search, display, branding, retargeting, social, streaming video…), Digital Marketing, Agency, or related domains.
- Machine Learning, R language
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hair styles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ,ancestry, national origin (including language use restrictions), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, family status (including but not limited to marital or domestic partnership status), military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family and medical leave status, status as a victim of any violent crime, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.