Growth Marketing is a “unicorn” with in Coupang both in terms of the managed budget and growth contribution. We are looking for a rock-star Product person. In this role, you will define product development initiatives that drive growth, across one or more marketing channels (Search, Display, Social, Price Comparison Shopping, Affiliate, Push & Email) at Coupang. You will partner with business, engineering, analytics, data science and UX teams to develop a roadmap for customer facing marketing initiatives and platforms and ensure delivery that will have direct and measurable impact on Coupang’s growth. You will establish and apply standards, policies, processes, and best practices across product, engineering and business teams to drive program efficacy and efficiency.
What You Will Do:
- Work with stakeholders to define the overarching goal and customer/business impact
- Own product vision and strategy. Develop and evolve Product roadmap and milestones
- Identify and prioritize the tech investment and support resources necessary to achieve the successful outcome of the product
- Develop the end-to-end operating plan and process in coordination with the business to successfully achieve business targets and KPIs
- Create user stories, use cases, requirement documents and proposals with clear MVP definition and success metrics
- Measure progress of business success metrics towards KPI targets
- Communicate and provide regular reports to key stakeholders
- Aggressively identify opportunities for innovation and continual improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management and Information Services or related quantitative fields.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, program management, or consulting
- Experience applying rigorous, financially rooted decision-making to guide development prioritization decisions
- Analytical thinker who thrives in fast paced and data driven culture
- Solid grasp on A/B test & control fundamentals
- 8+ years of experience in product management, program management, or consulting is a plus for Principal Product Owner
- Experience working with marketing, marketing automation technology and/or advertising technology is a plus
- SQL/HQL and/or technical development background a plus
Recruitment Process and Others:
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job, and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
- Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
Recruiter: Dean Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)