About Coupang Play
Coupang Play is here to redefine entertainment and make our Customers say, “How did I ever live without Coupang”. With a wide range of Korean and international content including movies, TV series, sports and educational content and backed by a strong product & engineering team based out of Seoul, Singapore and Mountain View, our vision is to build the most loved digital entertainment platform in Korea. We provide our employees with a great environment and some exciting problems to solve.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Senior Administrative Assistant would be responsible for the execution of various duties including schedule management, document filing, processing and tracking of expenses, liaise with accounting and finance team. Ideal candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. This role is for Singapore office.
- Providing administrative & HR support to the team in Singapore and Indonesia.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Managing recruitment activities such as posting of advertisement, arrange interview
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures are adhered by managers and staff.
- Managing work pass/visa applications online and status such expiry dates
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Coordinate logistics for day-to-day activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience.
- Work experience in administration is preferred.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized and able to manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills.
- Flexible team player who is adaptable and enjoys a challenge, while also being willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.