Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
Coupang is seeking a Talent Intelligence Specialist to join our newly formed Global Intelligence team. This role will play a critical part in making sure our internal stakeholders are provided with timely and accurate information regarding talent trends in key recruiting markets. As a Talent Intelligence Specialist, you will discern what information is important and relevant through the utilization of a variety of source tools then relay that information to appropriate leaders. This position requires laser-sharp focus, pristine attention-to-detail, clear and effective communication skills and the ability to reason. You must have the ability to make quick and thoughtful decisions with the understanding that the information you are sharing could be critical to recruiting operations.
* Please submit your English CV.
What You Will Do
- Maintain updated reports on industry trends and statistics, and communicate the information both internally and externally
- Serve as a key partner to the organization in providing insight and recommendation regarding insights for new programs and products, and changes to existing recruiting practices
- Conduct analytical research and gather data to help the company determine the market value of new and existing talent pools
- Determine market size and complex competitive landscapes
- Assist in the development of business cases and rationalizations, including value propositions, demand forecast and overall viability
- Review and update industry wage and employment size information
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years' professional work experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in analytics, market research, marketing or other related fields
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and research techniques
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and survey tools
- Ability to apply analytical methods to business problems, driving improved decision making and outcomes
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Exudes a customer focused mindset
- The ability to think critically
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to initiate action
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.