Coupang is the largest e-commerce company in Korea, delivering millions of items, including fresh groceries, within hours to millions of people, 365 days a year. Our mission is to create a world in which customers wonder, ‘How did I ever live without Coupang?’ Korea is one of the fastest growing e-commerce markets in the world, and Coupang is a leader in this fast-growing industry. Powered by innovative technology and operations, we have set out to transform the customer experience journey–from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how customers search and discover on a truly mobile platform. We have invested heavily in infrastructure and technology, building an integrated system that we control from end to end. This enables us to improve as we grow, build new services, and break the tradeoffs between price, selection, and quality that consumers are too often forced to take for granted.
We have been named as one of the ‘50 Smartest Companies in the World’ by MIT Technology Review, and as one of Forbes magazine’s ‘30 Global Game Changers.’ In 2020, we placed second on CNBC’s ‘Disruptor 50’ list.
Control tower team is a central function and a nerve center responsible for driving End to End supply chain with a focus on key operational metrics related to service performance.
The team will have a hawk’s eye on operations and lead decision making by proactively predicting, build avoidance/resilience and mitigate service risks if any. They will act as custodian of customer experience and supplier experience and help build visibility for leadership and own RCA / problem solving issues. Inbound CT focuses on inbound function from suppliers to FC storage in time, and in full, and providing best in class service to customers and suppliers.
What you will do
- Develop & Monitor comprehensive performance dashboard of lead indicators for Inbound process
- Assess service risks and deploy levers to avoid or mitigate to deliver best-in-class customer experience and supplier experience(speed and reliability)
- Build and update playbooks to deliver service recovery with changing scenarios and scaling business for internal and external supply chain / business events
- Program manage with cross functional stakeholders to problem solve major issues
- Anchor all major peak events, track readiness across business units and manage event performance on service, speed and cost
- Autonomation of Control tower monitoring and recovery lever execution at scale (Cockpit)
- Ability to analyze complex data and do deep-dive with relevant stakeholders
- Deploy Predictive Analytics and Set Processes for effective management of CT operations
- 3 to 7+ years of work experience in warehouse, logistics, manufacturing, production management, distribution management, business analysis or any similar area
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in supply chain management, Logistics, Engineering, Operations Research or equivalent area preferred
- Practical SQL or comparable data querying packages, Excel skills (intermediate to advanced proficiency) preferred (Most important)
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
https://rocketyourcareer.kr.coupang.com/privacy-policy (Korea) https://rocketyourcareer.usa.coupang.com/privacy-policy (U.S.) https://rocketyourcareer.cn.coupang.com/privacy-policy (China)
· Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.