Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
As our program manager for marketplace team, you will be responsible for increasing GMV of the Strategic team through sound planning, tracking and measurement of team activities, having the forethought for a changing market landscape.
What You Will Do
- Work with a broad set of key stakeholders to design, launch, and maintain innovative sales programs.
- Work with a broad set of key stakeholders to develop and launch sales playbooks to support field execution in alignment with marketing campaigns and sales plays.
- Build a best practice sharing program to replicate best practices across teams.
- Partner with Global selling team to enable, tailor and land global enablement initiatives.
- Act as a conduit and liaison between Sales Leads and other teams to optimize existing enablement programs and build new initiatives to quickly address identified readiness gap.
- One who has 6+ years of program management experience in large organizations, with increasing influence and responsibility
- One who has prior Program Management and Sales or Sales Enablement experience
- One who has strategic thinker with demonstrated experience taking broad visions and concepts and developing and launching successful structured enablement programs with predefined metrics to measure impact
- One who has excellent communications skills including, writing, presenting, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- One who has proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion
- One who has Bachelor’s degree
- One who has MBA · Familiarity with eCommerce
- One who has proven experience designing and implementing a Sales Methodology
- One who has experience with SFDC, learning management systems, and other e-learning tools.
- One who has a fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
- Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.