Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As a Software Engineer at Storage Platform team, you will be working with large scale databases and storage infrastructure being able to handle Petabytes of data and millions of QPS. You will be expected to improve system scalability, reliability, and availability by building software solutions with various technics and innovations.
What You Will Do
- You will architect and drive the build-out of Coupang’s new database/storage infrastructure
- Build next generation, cloud-native distributed storage system
- Develop reliable code for client libraries and SDK used by company-wide customers
- Collaborate with internal developer teams and advise them on how to leverage our storage infrastructure effectively
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years (or MS with 1+ years) of experience in software development/engineering
- Programming skills in one or more languages like Java, C, Go.
- A strong problem solver and team player
- Experience in architecting, building and maintaining large-scale service infrastructures
- Experiences with databases, big data, and/or distributed systems
- Ability to quickly triage and troubleshoot complex problems
- AWS Cloud Background on both development and operations
- Experience in maintaining high-availability system (>99.99%)
Privacy Notice (China)
Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.