Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
As our Principal, Program Management for Marketplace Business Operations team, you will be responsible for leading the ongoing development of our Salesforce. com deployment. Coupang and the Marketplace organization continue to scale. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
What You Will Do
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our sales teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, internal IT, vendors and the application development teams.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ideally in both Korean and English.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum five years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
- Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.