Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
- Recruit talent for Coupang’s rapidly expanding business by engaging with candidates, gathering market intelligence, communicating insights, influencing stakeholders, and driving best practices across our recruitment organization.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the business area for which you are recruiting. Communicate candidate information and market intelligence to all relevant stakeholders in a timely and systematic way, ensuring exact job and candidate’s requirements are understood and ensure hiring strategy is aligned with business strategy.
- Employ a data-driven approach to recruiting, understanding targets, and achieving hiring objectives.
- Build close relationships with Hiring Managers, key stakeholders, interviewers, Recruitment and HR partners.
- Improve the recruitment process by reviewing data and scenarios and suggesting ideas for change.
- Enhance candidate experience by understanding candidate and stakeholder needs, then responding to challenging situations in a timely fashion.
- Effectively source and deliver high-caliber talent to the business to achieve hiring goals; screening candidates with respect to their motivators, qualifications, skills, and availability relative to the requirements before submittal to hiring managers.
- Follow our Recruitment SOP to ensure consistency and compliance, using Greenhouse to record all candidate related activity and provide weekly reports on key data points to all levels of management, moving candidates through the interview process, providing appropriate feedback where required.
- Lead and participate at interview pre-brief meetings and facilitate job scoping discussions.
Required Qualifications and Capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree with transferrable skills and knowledge.
- 7+ years of experience in client-facing recruiting roles.
- Ability to solve problems through creative thinking and partnerships with other teams.
- Ability to attain challenging targets through goal-setting and personal drive.
- Ability to drive consensus between stakeholders through skilled communication.
- Experience recruiting within a pre-IPO start-up environment.
- General understanding of business operations across key areas such as Product Engineering/Logistics/e-Commerce/Finance/HR/Legal.
- Experience hiring talent as an interviewer or a hiring manager.
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hair styles), color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding as well as gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin (including language use restrictions), age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family and medical leave status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.