Coupang Logistics Services (CLS)
Coupang Logistics Services (CLS) is a logistics subsidiary of Coupang. We are responsible for completing the efficiency and productivity of rocket delivery by deploying a helper who is in charge of classification work for the first time in the industry, and we will provide customers with the best delivery service experience based on Coupang's rocket delivery know-how.
Senior HRM Specialist
Senior HRM Specialist is responsible for the HR processes improvement and manages, supports employee’s full life cycle (i.e. hiring, transfers, terminations, etc.). HR team is responsible for overall employee data management, data analysis, data driven process improvements and basic HR administrative role. As an HRM specialist, the person will support the team in those areas.
- Operate HR routine tasks in accordance with HR policy and Korean Law.
- Improve current HR process according to Coupang leadership principle
- Find things to be systematized in current HR practice and propose it as a systematized HR process
- Make employees to be more engaged in their responsibilities by communicating closely
- At least 8 years’ experience in HR field in HR Generalist
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Team Player with Customer-centric mentality
- Detail-oriented and performance/results driven
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experiences from eCommerce or logistics business
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
2. The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job, and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
3. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
[Things to Consider]
1. This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
2. Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
3. Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
[Document Return Policy]
1. This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
2. A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
3. A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
4. In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.