Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
- As GM of Coupang’s 3P business: driving business growth & scale acquisition so that is driving seller success on Coupang marketplace platform Across tens of thousands of smb’s and hundreds of strategic clients
- As Customer Service Chief, delivering superior customer service.
- As Marketplace leader, driving enterprise and scaled account acquisition, selling Coupang platform value and solutions
What You Will Do
- Building and managing strong strategy, people, processes & products in place to drive & scale seller success across sales management service excellence.
- Driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the marketplace customers
- One who can develop winning strategy, business planning and operations
- One who can drive full P&L accountability for Marketplace
- One who can drive measurable and significant improvements in customer success
- One who can drive marketplace’s end to end process from product, system, payment, fulfillment process so that enablement for customer’s success
- One who can develop and execute against a strategic partnership and sales plan for our customers
- One who can drive product innovation through thorough understanding and representation of customer trends/needs to ensure Coupang marketplace continues to provide a powerful and differentiated value and proposition
- One who can maintain a robust sales pipeline
- One who has strong B2B proven record and can execute with major channels
- One who can work with brand owners (including CxO/VP level), manufacturers, distributor, importers and overseas sellers to extend marketplace penetration
- One who has a good technical understanding that enables them to easily interact, drive and coach them to success on one of Koreas most rapidly growing Open Market platform
- One who has a good understanding on seller
- One who can work cross-functionally with retail, marketing, product, sales, insights and analysts, legal, and PR to deliver high quality channel management and programs
- One who can develop mechanisms, processes, and measurement of all channels to understand what is working and what needs improvement across channels (Self Service & Account management channels)
- One who can Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews and annual resource planning
- One who can invent on behalf of our Selling Partners to unlock additional growth opportunities
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
- Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.