About Coupang Play
Coupang Play is here to redefine entertainment and make our customers wonder, "How did we ever live without Coupang?" With a wide range of international content backed by our strong product and engineering teams based out of Seoul, Mountain View, and Singapore — our vision is to build one of the most loved digital entertainment platforms.
At Coupang Play you will work in a highly agile environment where every activity is centered around actionability. Working closely with internal stakeholders and mostly with Product Owners (PO), Business Analyst (BA) is to provide insights which play a pivotal role in Coupang’s decision-making process that are data-driven and customer-centric.
The BA is responsible for working with internal stakeholders to design scalable solutions that provide business critical insights and metrics that will impact our customers.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional teams to help build efficient and scalable analytics and reporting solutions
- Work with Database Analysts and Development Team to make sure data quality and to aid development of core datasets that empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Analyze, visualize, and generate insights by designing and implementing reporting solutions to support business initiatives
- Carry out Data Analysis, Data Modeling and processing
- Automate solutions where appropriate
- Develop deep understanding of data models and business domain knowledge
Required Qualifications and Capabilities:
- +5-7 years of relevant work experience as an analyst, product manager, data scientist or creative program manager
- Proficient with SQL and Python
- Proficient with Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience with A/B testing, data analysis, and ideation of new product features and processes
- Understanding of and passion for algorithms and machine learning
- Demonstrated data fluency; comfortable with large datasets, constructing queries, designing data visualizations and extracting meaning from your analysis
- Experience solving problems through statistics and math a plus
- Exposure to OTT business, video streaming, multimedia product and digital products
- Bias for action & attention to details
- Must be flexible, independent, and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently