Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
Product Leaders at Coupang play a critical role in owning and driving successful launches of business and product initiatives. Growth Marketing is a unicorn with in Coupang both in terms of the managed budget and growth contribution. We are looking for a rock-star Product Leader to drive next generation Ad Tech capabilities.
In this role, you will partner with business and engineering teams to develop a roadmap for Ad Tech services and ensure delivery that will have direct and measurable impact on Coupang’s growth. This role will own various parts of the growth ecosystem, driving the capabilities that Growth Marketing and other internal partners need to reach Coupang's customers. This includes enabling new customer engagement & communication channels, onsite inventory optimization, rich & flexible personalization, creative optimization, to name a few.
What You Will Do
- Work with stakeholders to define the overarching goal and customer/business impact
- Own product vision and strategy. Develop and evolve Product roadmap and milestones
- Identify and prioritize the tech investment and support resources necessary to achieve the successful outcome of the product. Drive Buy vs Build decisions
- Develop the end-to-end operating plan and process in coordination with the business to successfully achieve business targets and KPIs
- Create user stories, use cases, requirement documents and proposals with clear MVP definition and success metrics
- Measure progress of business success metrics towards KPI targets
- Aggressively identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing and Information Services or related quantitative fields
5+ years of product management experience preferably in Ad Tech
- Strong understanding of Ad Tech ecosystem with domain knowledge of Search & Display Advertising, Real time bidding and Pricing model, Budget optimization
- Understanding of Programmatic ecosystem, Exchanges, SSP, DSP Ad-servers, cross-device and cross-channel targeting, cookies and privacy concerns is required
- Exposure to Multi-channel attribution, Incremental sales lift
- Solid grasp on A/B test & control fundamentals
- Analytical thinker who thrives in fast paced and data driven culture
- Ability to lead, influence, communicate and work across organization
- Exposure to data science, machine learning models, optimization and monetization is a plus
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.