China GS3 team needs an expert on sales operation as well as a POC for project management, data analysis and sales reporting. Work closely with project management and related teams on seller payment, seller data analysis.Drive sales planning process, and initiate relevant KPI, program to restlessly optimize performance and efficiency for sales organization.
What You Will Do
- Sales operation support such as monthly settlement, seller leads, sales report and seller training materials management.
- Work with stake holders to initiate, set goals and monitor performance for sales organization and sellers.
- Designing and maintaining metrics models and reports based on collected data.
- Work with PM team to scope and prioritize technical and process capabilities to improve seller experience and ultimately improve customer experience through enabling sellers to better operate on Coupang
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Own the business operations and high-quality work products. Work closely with the Sales teams to manage key Sales operations business processes, i.e., seller settlement, sales planning, seller account prioritization, goal setting and performance management/reporting.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations to the Coupang Global Selling business. Execute successfully on the marketing plan recommended.
- Understand and utilize Salesforce.com CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and status of prospective China as well as respond to business forecasts
- Structure workflows across the team to effectively prioritize operational support activities
- Work relentlessly to improve existing processes and using data driven decision making to make recommendations for systems, process, and business improvements
- Develop SOPs, metrics, reports or other tools to assist Sales teams maximize productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, ecommerce, or computer science related
- 3+ years’ experience working in Sales Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Korean
- Business Partnership and Influence capabilities
- Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including Business Intelligence, Tableau
Salesforce or other CRM tools
Privacy Notice (China)
Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.