Coupang Outbound Sales Manager, CN Global Selling
Coupang provides enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Korea E-commerce market. Worldwide, Millions of sellers use this platform. Coupang is developing the infrastructure and systems aggressively to support this growth around the world. Multi-functional and efficient systems can support merchants to self-service-register as Coupang sellers cross Coupang global marketplace, and sellers can succeed under support from our expertise.
Coupang is seeking a result-driven, self- motivated, passionate, and dedicated Outbound Sales Manager based in Shanghai/Shenzhen/Qingdao.
Your responsibility is to help CN-based Coupang Marketplace sellers catch the Coupang Global Selling opportunity in Korea, utilize Coupang's products/services to deliver new business growth and maximize revenue generation for them. Meanwhile, you should take initiative to find out business blockers or improvement area, as well as work with Coupang internal teams to move them so as to continually improve sellers’ experience on Coupang.
You should have a track record of delivering on unreasonable sales goals. You should also have a-demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, along with the ability to come up with original approaches and operational improvements. Candidates should be comfortable in a self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction. Ownership is extremely important.
Your superior communication, organizational and sales development skills, will enable you to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, where you will have the responsibility for achieving our business objectives. This role provides ample opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
- Identify, qualify, and engage with potential Chinese cross border sellers for the Coupang Marketplace in Korea while creating a clear value proposition of selling to Korean customers on Coupang.
- Develop sales relationship with external partners, such as e-commerce societies, software companies, logics and payment service providers etc.,
- Analyze the business and conduct deep dive analysis; provide routine executive-level reporting on the Seller’s current business and future opportunities. Help Chinese seller to learn and grow on Korea market. Give recommendations and action plans based on data.
- Assist internal teams/partners to drive change, remove roadblocks, and develop a smooth system for Chinese cross border sellers. Advocate on behalf of Sellers and other external stakeholders to influence product roadmap
- Graduate BA or BS degree required
- 5+ years Working experience;
- Highly organized and results oriented;
- Demonstrated track record of success in client communication or product/service sales roles;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and English;
- Quick learner;
- Ideally experience of working within cross border e-commerce industry.
- Strong relationship with cross border sellers and partners.