Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
As our Sr Manager, Business Analysis for CRM Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for operational targeting and performance reporting to make our consumer experience world-class. With a span of ownership that includes the Retail Systems, Benefits and Promotions Platform systems, and CRM Platforms Systems, this leadership role is responsible for providing targeting and CRM insights allowing for data-driven decisions and performance assessments. This role will leverage existing Datawarehouse and retail time reporting capabilities and be able to build new tables as needed to support targeting for CRM team with and without promotions that will drive key customer actions to increase customer lifetime value and contribute to company’s growth.
What You Will Do
· Create analytics, insights, and reports that executives, CRM marketing team, and engineering leadership. will leverage to make investment decisions and as an input for requirements development and tools creation.
· Generate targeting list and actionable insights related to customer acquisition, cross sell and upsell to maximize customer lifetime value with and without promotions (discounts and coupons).
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses and drive analytics projects that leverage this data analysis.
· Over 10 years working experience with at least 7~8 years experiences in data analysis with expertise in SQL, SQL tuning, and relational database systems
· Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Tableau, Data Cubes, Power BI, etc.)
· Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
· Expertise in managing a team of Business Analyst
· Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
· Experience using a programming language (R, SAS, Python, Java, etc.) for automation, job scheduling, and statistical analysis
· Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
· Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
* Please submit your English CV.
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.