Job Title: HRIS, Data Management Specilaist
- Maintains data confidentiality.
- Supports functional testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance with data creation and data maintenance.
- Assists with systems development, upgrades, and project enhancements.
- Ensures data integrity after system and business process improvement.
- Provides daily data upload support for Core HCM business processes.
- Resolves data issues as they relate to processes and systems.
- Responsible for day-to-day, ongoing data maintenance and data process tasks within the system.
- Creates and maintains user guides, workflow, and standard operating procedures.
- Assists with development and delivery of end users training.
- Maintains data integrity of the HR system by regularly analyzing data, audit controls and producing reports.
- Auditing data to ensure accuracy, consistency, and completeness both within Workday as well as integrated systems.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a professional office environment including roles in either human resources, recruiting, administration, or operations.
- Skill in data management, data analysis, data audit.
- Strong technical skills including advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to quickly comprehend new concepts and embrace them.
- Comfortable with multitasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- 1 year of experience with Workday or other HR systems preferred.
- Knowledge in Workday Integration tools – Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB), Report Writer, Calculated Fields.
- 1 to 3 years of experience involving extensive data conversion, data migration, data management, data analysis, data audits, bulk data updates.
- Proficiency in both Korean and English