Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
- Maintains data confidentiality.
- Supports functional testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance with data creation and data maintenance.
- Assists with systems development, upgrades, and project enhancements.
- Ensures data integrity after system and business process improvement.
- Provides daily data upload support for Core HCM business processes.
- Resolves data issues as they relate to processes and systems.
- Responsible for day-to-day, ongoing data maintenance and data process tasks within the system.
- Creates and maintains user guides, workflow, and standard operating procedures.
- Assists with development and delivery of end users training.
- Maintains data integrity of the HR system by regularly analyzing data, audit controls and producing reports.
- Auditing data to ensure accuracy, consistency, and completeness both within Workday as well as integrated systems.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a professional office environment including roles in either human resources, recruiting, administration, or operations.
- Skill in data management, data analysis, data audit.
- Strong technical skills including advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to quickly comprehend new concepts and embrace them.
- Comfortable with multitasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- 1 year of experience with Workday or other HR systems preferred.
- Knowledge in Workday Integration tools – Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB), Report Writer, Calculated Fields.
- 1 to 3 years of experience involving extensive data conversion, data migration, data management, data analysis, data audits, bulk data updates.
- Proficiency in both Korean and English
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.