Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Seller Marketing & Communication team is a department at Coupang Marketplace division focused on recruiting and helping thousands of sellers grow their business in Coupang. Responsible for building awareness on Coupang Marketplace and motivate prospect Sellers to start their Selling journeys. Develop and execute engagement strategies for new as well as our current Seller basis. Collaborate with Sales, Program and Product on daily basis.
1. Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create automation workflow to move sellers into the next funnel such as welcome, on-boarding sequence, lead nurturing, re-engagement, sales and feedback.
- Work with copywriters, designers, managers, and other stakeholders in an organization to spearhead marketing through an automation platform.
- Delivery lead in implementing platform deployment and campaign automation programs
- Boost seller engagement and the overall seller experience.
- Looks after the ideation, execution, and measurement of different aspects of marketing includes email marketing, lead generation and nurturing, lead scoring and analysis.
- Track campaign performance and tweak workflows accordingly.
- Ensure compliance while executing marketing campaigns, landing pages, and collecting data.
- Lever Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud to launch a series of automated campaigns and run A/B tests to optimize performance.
- Provide technical leadership support for internal delivery team in debugging issues
- Develop enhanced personalization for client campaigns; AMPScripting, server-side Java scripting
- Develop enhanced data manipulation and data flow; SQL, Automation Studio, FTP integrations, Salesforce APIs
- Develop HTML/ CSS landing pages, emails, smart capture forms
2. Requirements :
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience working as an Administrator in Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Sales Cloud (must) Community Cloud experience (Preferred)
- Salesforce Email Specialist certified (desirable or expected to achieve within first 3 months within role)
- Proficiency (Certified) in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud or experience of working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, and Google Analytics.
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, social media, user experience and user interface design.
- In-depth knowledge of how a prospect navigates through the funnel (the seller’s journey) and how various marketing channels work at each stage of funnel to deliver an exceptional seller experience.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills to manage multiple tasks while sticking to priority and deadlines.
- Should know how to use data as fuel to drive performance.
- Understand retail, eCommerce business and experience in B2B marketing.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
3. Preferred :
- (Preferred) Intermediate English written and verbal communication skills
- (Preferred) Fundamental knowledge of HTML/ CSS.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.