Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- Analyze large scale structured or unstructured data related to logistics, fulfilment centers, supply chain and conduct a deep dive analyses to drive cost and productivity improvements
- Conduct quantitative analysis to be able to identify root causes of operational issues and recommend solutions based on data
- Design, conduct and analyze experiments to test new operational ideas or fulfilment strategies. Convert the results into actionable recommendations.
- Design and develop core business metrics, create insightful automated dashboards and data visualization to track them and extract useful business insights
- Proactively seek out opportunities to automate routine analysis to drive decision-making efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field - Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields
- 3-5 years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills (data extraction, query writing, etc.)
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, R
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel
- Ability to communicate information effectively at different levels.
- Willingness to dig-in and understand the data and to leverage creative thinking and problem-solving skills are absolute musts.
- Masters or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, etc.
- Experience with manipulating massive-scale data.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience, including executives
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.