Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.Job Overview:
Recruiting Program Manager 는 혁신적이고 빠르게 변화하는 조직을 위해 다양한 채용 프로그램을 기획 및 운영합니다.
본 포지션은 성공적인 인재 파이프라인을 구축하기 위한 다양한 채용 및 인재개발 프로그램 (Recruiting & Talent Development Program) 을 기획 및 실행합니다. 더불어 Recruiting SOP를 정립하여 채용 프로세스를 고도화 하며 이에따른 직원 커뮤니케이션을 담당하고, 신규입사자의 온보딩 프로세스를 지속적으로 개선합니다. 또한 HRIS (Workday) 상의 채용 모듈 및 프로세스가 효율적으로 구축 될 수 있도록 개선작업을 이끕니다. 더불어 써치펌, 채용사이트 발굴 및 최적화 / 화상 면접 및 온라인 코딩 테스트 등 각종 채용 플랫폼 및 채널 확장 기획 및 실행 업무를 수행하는 업무를 합니다.
- Provide day-to-day execution of change management for global recruiting policies, workflow and processes
- Identify and orchestrate work practices in different locations to develop, improve and document recruiting workflow and processes
- Create comprehensive training plan for the developed or changed workflow and processes, and coordinate training schedules
- Partner with internal campus recruiting/ leadership recruiting leads and hiring managers to design, organize and run new hires’ onboarding and career development programs
- Build productive relationships with stakeholders and customers, keeping them apprised of progress, sensitive issues and barriers, and supporting them in implementing changes required for continuous process improvement
- Identifies potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and develops specific communications plans and mitigate or address the concerns
- Perform as a functional SME, supporting HR transformation project from development of project scope through launch and sustainability, if applicable, while engaging with cross functional teams and providing execution excellence
- Manage multiple vendor relationships with strong ownership: ensuring recruiting vendors continue to provide value to the organization by developing vendor scorecards which track, measure, evaluate and report vendor performance
- Identify, escalate and establish preventive measures against potential risks in vendor management through ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and procedures
- 학사학위 이상자
- 인사/채용 분야의 최소 5년 이상 실무 경력 보유자로 채용 및 인재개발 프로그램 기획 운영 경험이 풍부한 분
- 다양한 채용 채널 및 플랫폼 신규 도입 실무자, 벤더 관리 경험이 풍부한 분
- 영어 능력 우수자 (excellent english communication skills both written and verbal) - 면접 중 영어 테스트 진행
- Impeccable communication, ownership and organization skills
- Proven ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
- Track record of performing beyond expectations in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to make decisions to handle multiple tasks within established timeframes maintaining accuracy and quality
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suites especially in Outlook, Excel and PPT
- Fast learner, Technology savvy
- Workday or large-scale ERP implementation experience
- Experience in Workday as an HR owner
- Experience in using LinkedIn, job boards, recruiting-related IT agencies as a client
- Managerial experience advantageous
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.