Control tower team is a central function and a nerve center responsible for driving End to End supply chain with a focus on key operational metrics related to service performance.
The team will have a hawk’s eye on operations and lead decision making by proactively predicting, build avoidance/resilience and mitigate service risks if any. They will act as custodian of customer experience and help build visibility for leadership and own RCA / problem solving issues.
Incumbent will be responsible for managing Control tower operations as mentioned below.
- Develop & Monitor comprehensive performance dashboard of lead indicators for Asset (FC, Hubs etc.)
- Assess service risks and deploy levers to avoid or mitigate to deliver best-in-class customer experience (speed and reliability)
- Build and update playbooks to deliver service recovery with changing scenarios and scaling business for internal and external supply chain / business events
- Program manage with cross functional stakeholders to problem solve major issues
- Anchor all major peak events, track readiness across assets and manage event performance on service, speed and cost
- Autonomation of Control tower monitoring and recovery lever execution at scale (Cockpit)
- Contribute to core product design and upgrades to improve supply chain reliability/speed
- Develop improvement road map for Service metrics like OOS, NYS, ExSD, CPT miss etc.
- Deploy Predictive Analytics and Set Processes for effective management of CT operations
- 7 to 10+ years of work experience in logistics, manufacturing, production management, distribution management, business analysis or any similar area
- Master’s in supply chain management, Logistics, Engineering, Operations Research or equivalent area preferred
- Should be ready to work in shifts (Day/ Night) or holiday as require
1. This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
2. A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
3. A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by fax (02-6150-9007) or email (email@example.com). In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
4. In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.