- Develop the overall logistics capacity strategy, working with teams in and outside of the organization to deliver.
- Extract data insights and develop effective tools and dashboards to present insights to leadership and drive decision making.
- Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to define business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and drivers of leadership decisions.
- Build a strong partnership with upstream planning functions and effectively measure, control and respond to planning variation.
- Define, prioritize and track progress of key milestones towards achieving your vision and strategic goals
- Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Statistics, Engineering, Transportation, Operations Research or other Operations disciplines; or equivalent Masters level degree is required
- Experience in data processing and analytics, drawing conclusions from data, and building basic models that support business decisions.
- Technical proficiency is data handling and visualization tools including SQL and Tableau or equivalent - should be comfortable with independently owning data analytics required for the role.
- 5+ years of industry experience in supply chain, operations, transportation.
- Comfortable with multiple priorities and able to work under pressure in an often ambiguous environment.
- Experience in programming languages such as R, Python.
- Experience in statistical modeling and optimization is a plus.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Superior professional writing and communication skills in English. Korean language skills are a plus.