Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
카테고리: Home Appliance (가전제품)
Coupang is seeking a dynamic and motivated Principal, Brand Management (Home Appliance) for the Coupang Global Sourcing business. You must be entrepreneurial by nature with demonstratable strength in business development. As our Principal, Brand Management, you will be responsible for identifying and targeting brands for products to pursue and ultimately negotiate with the goal to get contractual agreements in place for Coupang Global Sourcing team to direct import into our rocket network. You will need to be able to identify and build relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management of potential brand/supplier organizations.
In addition to executing these business plans, you will work across a matrix organization internally with cross-functional teams. The primary goal of this role is to help Coupang expand relevant selection that our customers want and drives increased loyalty.
- Building a list of international brand/supplier targets through internal data and market trends/dynamics
- Creating 3-12 month planning of their business targets that is quantifiable (GMV) with confidence level categorizations
- Understanding various P&L levers used in a negotiation to achieve both profitability goals and minimization of risk for Coupang
- Consulting with internal stakeholders when necessary such as finance, legal, marketing, etc. You are capable to earn trust and build strong working relationships with these teams
- Ensuring business goals and plans are in line with “Wowing the Customer.” Never sacrifices customer experience for short-term goal
- Over 6 years related work experiences
- Ability to drive business conversation in both English & Korean
- Understanding of import business flow as well as international vendor identification/negotiation
- Proficiency with Excel and extracting data through reporting tools in order to drive and influence business decisions
- Ability to prioritize work and to find a way in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree majored in business, supply chain, finance, analytical or related majors (mathematics, statistics, economics, marketing)
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer (The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
자유형식의 영문 이력서로 지원 부탁드립니다. (Please apply with your English language CV)
- a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
- b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
- c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
- d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.