쿠팡은 세계에서 가장 빠르고 크게 성장하는 Ecommerce 기업 입니다. 우리는 고객, 직원, 파트너 그리고 우리를 둘러싼 모든 사람들의 일상을 어떻게 혁신 할 수 있을 지 매 순간 고민합니다. 우리는 아직 아무도 풀지 못한 문제를 해결함으로써 사람들이 이렇게 묻는 세상을 만들고자 합니다. “쿠팡 없이 어떻게 살았을까?” 쿠팡은 서울뿐만 아니라 베이징, LA, 시애틀, 상하이와 실리콘밸리 등에 오피스를 두고 있는 글로벌 기업입니다.
Team Description (3-5 sentences):
- Coupang Eats is one of the fastest growing new businesses within Coupang. We provide a platform that connects Customers with merchants and drivers, and strive to deliver the greatest value and quality in every order
- To continue wowing the Customer, we need to better understand our Customer, which is where you and the BA team will play a critical role in the future of the business
- You and the team will be working with all teams across the organization to help enable data-driven decisions. This includes working with engineering to capture and log the correct data, enabling access to data via dashboards and reports, performing deep dives into marketing, customers, and product data, and using sophisticated tools and techniques to drive change
- A Principle Business Analyst / Senior Manager, Business Analysis will need to lead multiple, impactful projects that span the entire organization – from marketing to operations to product – through use of his or her deep domain expertise. This includes owning the analytics and performance of a large business unit and managing a team of analysts located in the Seoul office.
- Take ownership of a significant part of Coupang Eats’ overall growth and health of the business, and work with stakeholders and business leaders to identify new opportunities and areas of improvement
- Dive deep into marketing, product, operations and traffic data at extreme granularity to identify new ways to scale – this includes working with the leaders of the respective organizations while also having the foresight to conduct analysis based on your own understanding of business needs and priorities
- Projects vary from simple reporting and data visualization to creating more complex models to better understand Customer behavior, business trends and to ultimately help drive business decisions
- Strong communication skills to effectively and concisely share the results of the analysis to stakeholders who may not be familiar with the technical details of the model
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate in a business analyst, data analyst, finance analyst or statistical analysis role
- 5+ years working with Excel as well as any data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI or similar BI tools.
- 2+ years running a high-performance team of analysts with proven business impact
- Ability to gather, analyze, and organize large amounts of data and draw insights and recommendations from it
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense
- Strong can-do attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in fast-paced and dynamic environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
- Expert SQL/ HQL knowledge
- Knowledge of intermediate statistics
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (STEM, Finance, Economics, Statistics)
- Strong English working proficiency
- Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
- Business-level experience with Python as a plus
- Previous experience in e-commerce, food delivery or other internet-based industries
- Experience owning the analytics and performance of a large business unit
전형 절차 및 기타사항
- 전형절차: 서류전형 - 전화면접 - 대면면접 - 최종합격 (전형절차는 직무별로 다르게 운영될 수 있으며, 일정 및 상황에 따라 변동될 수 있습니다.)
a. 본 공고는 모집 완료 시 조기마감 될 수 있습니다.
b. 지원서 내용 중 허위사실이 있는 경우에는 합격이 취소될 수 있습니다.
c. 보훈대상자 및 장애인 여부는 채용과정에서 어떠한 불이익도 미치지 않습니다.
d. 전형일정 및 결과는 지원서에 등록하신 이메일로 개별 안내 드립니다.