As our Principal, Business Analyst for Coupang Live, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer, creator, vendor, and brand experiences world-class. Coupang is investing in live commerce solutions to drive engagement with key constituents to ultimately grow product sales. As part of this investment Coupang is hiring a team dedicated to building and growing live commerce. This team is part of a rapidly growing and strategically important initiative to improve the experiences and lives of Coupang’s customers by building the next generation of live commerce solutions.
- Metrics: delivering a set of Key Performance Indicators, used for reporting on the quality and productivity of our business. Provide visibility into the effectiveness of our efforts.
- Business Insights: conduct analysis to identify areas of risks and opportunities to improve our performance.
- Financial Reporting: support the finance team in obtaining access to reports and data that enable financial reporting to business leaders and internal constituents.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ Job years experience
- Excellent Excel and SQL skills
- Proficient English skill
- Excellent quantitative analysis and modeling skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Statistical modeling experience
- 5+ years of experience as analyst in complex, multi-group organization
- Data visualization tools experience (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, etc.)
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.