Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
Coupang is investing in live commerce solutions to drive engagement with consumers, creators, vendors, and brands to ultimately grow product sales. As part of this investment Coupang is hiring a team dedicated to building and growing video commerce. This team is part of a rapidly growing and strategically important initiative to improve the experiences and lives of Coupang’s constituents by building the next generation of video commerce solutions.
The senior manager of creator development for Coupang Live will be tasked with building and managing our creator development team. S/he will be responsible for managing the team of creator development managers and helping them to successfully on-board and develop creators.
What You Will Do
- Achieve or exceed our creator acquisition and development goals.
- Lead and manage our creator development team.
- Help define our strategy and set strategic goals across the business based on our priorities.
- Address key strategic questions through analytical frameworks and insights to inform key decisions based on thorough analysis of relevant data sources.
- Identify key business insights to drive business decisions and actions.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to help the business make strategic decisions, identify growth opportunities, and drive towards efficiency.
- Communicate findings and insights to diverse audiences - from senior leaders to new hires to subject matter experts.
- Be a strategic thought partner to team members in different parts of the business.
- Collaborate with the publisher enablement team, brand managers and external stakeholders to achieve successful results.
- 10+ years of experience working in operation, management, planning and/or business strategy
- Understanding of commerce and/or digital platform
- Experience in live streaming/video production, especially for mobile platforms
- People management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to thrive and succeed in ambiguity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience working at a digital or media platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or Korean
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
- Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.