쿠팡은 세계에서 가장 빠르고 크게 성장하는 Ecommerce 기업 입니다. 우리는 고객, 직원, 파트너 그리고 우리를 둘러싼 모든 사람들의 일상을 어떻게 혁신 할 수 있을 지 매 순간 고민합니다. 우리는 아직 아무도 풀지 못한 문제를 해결함으로써 사람들이 이렇게 묻는 세상을 만들고자 합니다. “쿠팡 없이 어떻게 살았을까?” 쿠팡은 서울뿐만 아니라 베이징, LA, 시애틀, 상하이와 실리콘밸리 등에 오피스를 두고 있는 글로벌 기업입니다.
The BI team is located under the Marketplace Department, and collaborates with various teams such as Sales / Marketing / COD / Seller performance / product that exist under the Department, and performs various data analysis tasks for strategic decision making. In addition, business reports are managed. Team is primarily in charge of proactively deriving and proposing insights
it is a team that analyze the behavior / life cycle from the perspective of not only customers but also sellers, communicates strategically with relevant team and makes decisions, and strives for the growth of e-commerce.
As our Principal, Business Analysis for Marketplace Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer/seller experience world-class.
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
To achieve this vision, we want Coupang to become “the destination” for customers to find a wide variety of products at low prices. But Coupang alone cannot achieve this vision. Diverse product selection from a thriving e-commerce seller community will help us achieve this vision. That is why we have set out to build a world class tool set and platform for sellers. We make it super easy for sellers to sell on Coupang. It is a bold mission and we are looking for passionate builders to help us get there.
Business Intelligence Analysts at Coupang are at the center of understanding our customers and sellers. Insights you provide helps us as product and business make decisions on what to build - a key decision to make given limited resources. Many organizations go back to data to find answers, but business analysts in our team and at Coupang are different. We do not want our business analysts to simply run queries to extract data - we want you to understand sellers and the e-commerce ecosystem, and then decide what “metrics” the team should look at to gain insights and move the business forward. A role such as this is a great opportunity to gain deep understanding of the e-commerce domain and sets you up for growth along your career path leading to your next role - either to develop an internet service business or grow into a micro service software developer if you so choose.
- Develop and maintain weekly business review metrics for core product functions of seller business
- Understand sellers through interviews/contacts or other feedback and proactively build your knowledge of the seller ecosystem
- Conduct deep “root cause” analysis on critical business problems by leveraging your understanding of sellers and the data we collect
- Work with product managers to develop new metrics to measure success of new project launches
- Work with our data team to guide them on latest cloud data and BI technologies to automate reporting
- Mentor junior developers and BAs on SQL - you are our SQL go-to person
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment with many asks and multiple stakeholders - you need to be a self-starter who is good at prioritizing your work
- Be a trusted source of data and business insights, driving decision making for Coupang
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, sciences or analytical disciplines
- Over 8-10 years of relevant work experience with at least 5 years in intensive usage in SQL and excel
- Expert SQL and Excel skills are a requirement for this role
- Experience querying Big Data Systems (Hive, Hadoop, or Hue)
- Bachelor degree in finance/Statistics or computer science
- Experience with BI reporting and dash boarding using Tableau
- Experience in working in ecommerce or internet services business
- Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment
전형 절차 및 기타사항
- 전형절차: 서류전형 - 전화면접 - 대면면접 - 최종합격 (전형절차는 직무별로 다르게 운영될 수 있으며, 일정 및 상황에 따라 변동될 수 있습니다.)
a. 본 공고는 모집 완료 시 조기마감 될 수 있습니다.
b. 지원서 내용 중 허위사실이 있는 경우에는 합격이 취소될 수 있습니다.
c. 보훈대상자 및 장애인 여부는 채용과정에서 어떠한 불이익도 미치지 않습니다.
d. 전형일정 및 결과는 지원서에 등록하신 이메일로 개별 안내 드립니다.