Principal Endpoint Engineer
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for an Experienced Sr. Engineer in Corporate IT Endpoint Management to research, design, and implement endpoint management for the Coupang Enterprise This includes developing, executing and maintaining an Endpoint management infrastructure that are effective, meet requirements and IS standards and follow IS policy and/or IS risk compliance regulations. Participates in cross-functional linked teams to address IS risk or compliance on Endpoint Management related issues. Determines best practices and creating solution that improve overall endpoint security and service. This position is open to candidates in either Shanghai or Seoul.
Skills and Requirements
- At least ten years of working experience with on endpoint management solutions This includes but is not limited to the design, implementation, support and contingency planning for all endpoint and infrastructure components.
- 5+ years of macOS engineering experience in an enterprise environment.
- Package and deploy MAC applications and application vulnerability fixes to all MAC clients.
- Experience with package-building and deployment tools specific to macOS (Jamf Suite).
- Good knowledge of MAC Operating Systems (High Sierra/Mojave/Catalina).
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, Python, etc.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and remediation efforts on major MAC application deployments failures.
- Ability to develop and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying Mac technologies in an Enterprise.
- Ability to lead projects, organize team members to accomplish tasks, manage to deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of Endpoint management patform solutions is required. This includes but is not limited to anti-virus/patching/network access control/mobility management/VPN and secure Internet access
- Working knowledge of endpoint management solutions including ATP, host firewalls intrusion detection and prevention, host integrity/posture assessment, device control solutions, AV and Anti-Spyware solutions, HIDS/NIDS, etc
- Working knowledge of key features in implementation of CASB, Cloud App Security to secure data stored in cloud services.
- Demonstrate broad expertise and experience across all security domains such as application security, IAM, threat modeling, information right management.
- Strong background in security infrastructure and various network technologies to include devices such LAN/WAN/Internet and Proxy/intrusion/extrusion detection, vulnerability & risk assessment tools, encryption technologies, virus/worm/malware prevention, E-business and web application technologies, Office 365, two-factor authentication, common Windows (desktop & server) platforms.
- Strong Windows OS, Mac, Active Directory and GPO, and network troubleshooting skills is a must.
- Create and maintain comprehensive engineering documentation, including: design, product installation, diagrams, and operational run books,
- Microsoft/Cisco/Mac certification is a plus.
- English communication.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with 10 years of relevant work experience in the area of Endpoint Management.