Senior Business Analyst
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Senior Business Analyst for Experiment Platform, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of experiment design and the accuracy of decision making. Coupang embraces a data driven culture enabled by high velocity test and learn across all customer facing domains. You will have opportunities to work closely with many different areas including, marketing activation, home page, search and discovery, personalization and recommendation, payment and checkout, customer service. You will join a team of data scientists and engineers dedicated to building an experiment platform serving all of these areas and the associated users including product owners, engineers and business analysts.
- Gate domain teams’ experiment hypothesis including success metrics selection, sample size estimation, and exposure logic validation etc
- On-board global and local business metrics to experiment platform to accurately measure the experiment impact
- Monitor active experiments and provide suggestions to domain teams on next step actions
- Analyze experiment data to provide insights
- Explain experiment results to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Enforce test and learn culture in domain teams
- Prioritize the experiment requests and lead the experiment platform BAs to support key business initiative experiments in the company
- Train and mentor junior team members
- Master Degree in math, statistics, other technical or business fields
- 5+ Job years’ experience in data science, business analytics and other quantitative fields
- Excellent skills in SQL
- Proficient in English
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good understanding of statistical analysis and experience in A/B testing
- Experience to initiate and drive analytics projects and deliver actionable insights and recommendations to business.
Bonus points for
- Experience with creating Tableau reports
- Relevant working experience in retail/e-commerce business
候选人隐私声明/Applicant Privacy Notice