Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Who we are:
Product Engineering is responsible for building Coupang customer facing products, we are in charge of 10+ mission critical applications which handles millions customer transactions every day, from customer open Coupang home page, until customer finishes her extraordinary shopping experience with an order, we are taking care every single part of this journey.
Develop manual and program automated test software using diverse tools and source documentation.
- Participate in product design reviews and modify requirements.
- Document, track, and resolve software bugs or defects with help from the programming team.
- Design benchmarks, test cases, and testing framework.
- Interact with software engineers and product owners to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Deploy and maintain automated test environments
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
Experience in software testing methodologies, test development and test planning
- Proficient in testing process, have experience in test automation development
- Proficient with automated testing tools (Selenium, LoadRunner, JMeter, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Korean is mandatory
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Good command of written & spoken English, Korean is a preferred option
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field