Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our vision is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley
In Growth Marketing, our goal is to increase the number of transacting Customers while growing their frequency and lifetime value. Our Product & Engineering teams build core platforms and services that power Coupang’s growth. Various platforms under our portfolio include Search Advertising Platform, Affiliate Platform, Display targeting & re-targeting Platform, CRM, Audience Platform, Push Marketing Platform, and other core marketing services for landing, tracking & attribution. We leverage big data, NoSQL, analytics, real-time processing and Machine Learning to build mission-critical and highly scalable services that are reliable 24/7.
As our Technical Program Manager for Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for leading global, high-impact and cross-functional customer facing projects. We are continuing to invest in innovation to drive the next phase of growth for Coupang, and you will be part of the core team to help us get there. You will establish and apply standards, policies, processes, and best practices across product, engineering and business teams to drive program efficacy and efficiency.
- Partner closely with business leaders, product managers and engineering managers to define strategy and requirements, plan roadmaps, and track executions
- Clearly communicate goals, project status, risks and project strategies to stakeholders and senior management
- Define and evolve processes that enhance overall engineering quality and productivity
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of technical program management experience running large, complex programs in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies to deliver highly scalable and robust systems
- Strong blend of technical, business, and program management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, with outstanding ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Demonstrated virtual team leadership capabilities
- Experience with Ad Tech or Marketing Tech or SaaS products
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.