Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
To provide Workday integration technical support which encompasses solution architecture, incident response, change & problem management and continuous enhancement of Coupang. This is an advanced technical role that involves strategic thinking with hands-on tactical delivery of Workday integrations to serve Coupang’s business requirements. The expectation for this role is the ability to thrive at multiple levels and with multiple responsibilities. To be successful in this role, one will require deep technical knowledge of Workday integration and be a team contributor with excellent interpersonal capabilities.
- Workday Integration Solution Architecture: To ensure all Workday integration solutions are aligned with the overall business objectives and strategic IT roadmap. Advise Workday Integration team on emerging technology trends. Acting as SME (subject matter expert) for all Workday integration related matters and working closely with key Business and IT stakeholders to produce appropriate and acceptable solutions.
- Workday Integration Incident Response & Management: Provide BAU Incident Response and Service Request services and resolution based on issues/tickets raised. Conduct appropriate business and technology risk/impact analysis throughout the diagnosis-mitigation-resolution cycle.
- Workday Integration Change and Problem Management: Define change/problems, gather requirements, analyze, design, build, test, deploy, and maintain integration solutions resulting from Change and Problem Management process. Prevent recurrence of issues/problems through detail root cause analysis, advance solution design, and thorough implementation of the approved solution. Capture and document all relevant knowledge and know-how to compile best practices in order to ensure delivery of high-quality services and products.
- Workday Integration Continuous Enhancement: To continuously improve Workday Integration and its relevant processes by leveraging innovative and latest technology development through new implementation and enhancements to existing systems. Technical Lead to manage implementation of Workday Integration projects. Develop and maintain Workday Integration Standard Operating Procedures and to be the custodian of the Live document. Facilitate knowledge sharing and mentoring of Workday team on integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in areas of computer science/information technology from accredited college/university with 5 years of Workday Integration experience.
- Workday Integration skills (not limited to): XML, XSLT, Cloud Connect, Core Connector, Workday Studio, MVEL/JAVA, BIRT reporting, SOAP UI, EIB, build complex and advanced calculation fields and reports in Workday, etc.
- AWS, Web Services technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc.), SFTP, etc.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level.
- Comfortable with leading multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize decisions and tasks effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ruthless prioritization skill to achieve short and long term results; e.g. ability to multitask and effectively handle shifting priorities professionally.
- A sense of urgency; e.g. at times of conflicting priorities.
- Relevant Workday Integration certifications and Workday Functional skills. For example, HCM, Onboarding, Compensation, Recruiting, Payroll & Benefits (including third party providers), Time & Attendance, Absence Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development, HRIS business process configuration, Reporting & Dashboards.
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.