Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As a senior manager in the for the Coupang Global business you will work with different teams in Coupang from across the world to build and oversee processes that ensure we WOW the customers opting to buy international products from Coupang sellers. The role will focus on identifying and following through on areas of improvement required to facilitate the smooth operation of overseas direct to customer shipping by our vendors. The candidate will be required to work with internal and external stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Owning relevant business metrics for the Coupang Global business
- Identifying gaps in current processes, systems, etc.
- Working with all stakeholders (internal and external) to solution for gaps
- Ensuring identified projects lead to measurable and forecasted improvement in metrics
- Overseeing a part of the operations workflow as well
Qualifications: (Drafter: Refer to below for the format of the sentences.)
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- At least 5 years of experience in International Trade
- Strong communication/interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical thought process
- Quick to identify and solve problems
- Basic English to be able to work with international stakeholders
- Experience managing international import/export would be a strong plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with minimal guidance
- Bi-lingual in Korean & English
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.