Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- Supporting Global HR leader to develop and improve programs, policies and administration of the mobility process to meet Coupang’s business needs
- Provide Mobility-related expertise to relevant employees to facilitate their use of mobility policies and procedures
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day operations and relationships with external vendors
- Coordinate with global and local HR and Finance to determine individual transferee packages and document in the mobility agreement
- Track and report mobility related costs
- Work with Recruiting Managers and HR Business Partners to maintain an up-to-date forecast of global mobility needs
- Ensure cost effective mobility programs
- Monitor additional aspects of the Global Mobility program to identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8~10 years experience in Global/local HR, or Finance (experience working in mobility preferred); or 5 to 10 years mobility related experience
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication including tact and diplomacy
- Passion about working with and learning from individuals from various countries/cultures
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Proven analytical comfort and ability
- Proven ability to work productively both independently and as an integral member of various teams
- Ability to perform multiple complex tasks
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability and willingness to attend calls to accommodate different time zones
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.