Coupang Private Label Brands (Location: Jamsil, Seoul)
Develop and maintain a strategic multi-year plan, translate rapid business growth to operational support needs while understanding financial implications, and provide decision support for initiatives focused on supporting rapid growth across multiple businesses and geographies while delivering best in class customer experience.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical capabilities with ability to model new growth scenarios to help business partners make sound financial decisions
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of financial business law, be familiar with fundamental company acquisitions strategies, and be knowledgeable on merger processes.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, growing, and ambiguous environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- MBA and or KICPA
- 10+ years in finance roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- 6+ years of dedicated FP&A experience
- Highly analytical, detail oriented with advanced financial modeling and reporting skills
- Experience writing SQL and conducting data analysis.
- Independent and entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience with understanding complex process flows and driving process improvements
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.