Coupang Private Label Business (CPLB), originally Coupang’s PL business, is a subsidiary separated from Coupang in July 2020. We manufacture and sell our own label products with over 200 SME partners in Korea. We are located in Jamsil, Seoul.
As our Financial Accounting for the Coupang Private Label Brands, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. Translate rapid business growth to operational support needs while understanding financial implications and provide decision support for initiatives focused on supporting rapid growth across multiple businesses and geographies while delivering best in class customer experience.
- Supporting various aspects of our accounting and reporting process.
- Understanding accounting and financial principles and how to apply them.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of financial business law, be familiar with fundamental company acquisitions strategies, and be knowledgeable on merger processes.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, growing, and ambiguous environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with an emphasis on accounting, preferably gained within a Big Four firm and / or a multinational organization.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English/Korean
- Proficient Microsoft Excel user.
- Experience in problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- KICPA (or equivalent)
- FP&A or Controller experience
- Highly analytical, detail oriented with advanced financial modeling and reporting skills
- Experience writing SQL and conducting data analysis.
- Independent and entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience with understanding complex process flows and driving process improvements
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.