Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Team Description (3-5 sentences):
Fulfillment Center and Transportation Labor Management System Team is responsible for managing permanent and temporary workers in fulfillment centers and camps on scheduling, attendance and recruitment etc. The team’s challenges include identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and save cost, improving architecture and design to accommodate HR policy changes and privacy compliance etc.
- Improve the user experience and usability of the Labor management System
- Design front-end architecture for recruitment pc/mobile web and implement it
- Partner with backend engineers for an end-to-end solution
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet time to market/quality imperatives
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or related
- At least 5 years’ experience in Web frontend development
- 2 years + of experiences in web architecture, hands-on working on design systems
- Solid understanding and development experience in one or more web framework/library like React, Vue and nodeJS
- Familiar with front-end performance tuning
- Experience with REST and service-based architrectures
- Follow the web framework, technologies and architecture trend and be able to make the trade off
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Experiences in e-commerce industry
- Ability to communicate in English
- Understanding of AWS and Spring framework