• Partner with senior leaders and HR business partners to drive and ensure the success of the company's compensation programs.
• Act as a business partner, problem solver, and play a governance role in the creation, negotiation and review of compensation programs and business rules.
• Provide ongoing support for staffing talents to appropriately align pay with the company’s compensation philosophy and principles.
• Diagnose gaps between current and desired state.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and planning to continuously improve our compensation programs and processes.
• Use strong communication & analytical skills to drive understanding of compensation philosophies, practices and administration among leaders and managers and assist in cascading to all levels of the organization.
• Manages project plan and provides expertise to compensation and cross-functional HR projects
• Assist with design and administration of various compensation programs (performance, bonus/incentive scheme, recognition, equity, etc.)
• Develop, implement and lead compensation communication and training programs for managers and HR.
• Lead the development and management of compensation analytics and employee feedback studies
• Support the development and roll-out of compensation tools and HR systems
• Ensure compensation programs are scalable, compliant and are effectively deployed to the organization
• Takes a proactive approach to identification and execution of industry best practices and trends
• Commit to getting the job done no matter what issues arise.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize difficult issues concisely as well as critically evaluate impact and significance
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.