Coupang is looking for Workday program manager who will lead multiple projects that will continue to enable Coupang’s rocket growth. In this role, you will:
- Identify, prioritize, and manage projects in Workday HCM, from inception through completion.
- Gather functional requirements and translate them into detailed requirements documents and project plans
- Define and analyze program requirements, prepare business cases, and communicate those needs across the HR organization.
- Build, execute, and maintain project plans that include analysis of cost, benefits, related risks and return on investment. Also identify roles of project team members, project reporting structures, frequency of interaction and training requirements.
- Cross-collaborate with IT, HR, and business leaders to ensure alignment on the project plan and timely completion of all tasks.
- Actively Identify alternatives based on best practices and application functionality.
- Anticipate and identify potential risks and develop risk mitigation and/or course-correcting plans.
- Create budget proposals and provide regular updates on project expenses.
- Act as Global Liaison between HR, HRIS and IT teams, with the ability to present systems information to a non-technical audience, and an ability to understand and interpret business requirements.
- Maintain the roadmap of tools and technology to support the global HRIS team and global systems.
- Assists with the development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs). Manage consultants SOW and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience implementing Workday
- 7+ years experience in developing project charters, plans and programs for HR, Payroll, and/or HRIS
- 3+ years experience in HR knowledge in any of the various functions of HR such as core HCM, compensation, time tracking, absence, performance, learning, or recruiting.
- Ability to work with a global perspective
- Prior experience in supporting programs for both HR and HRIS systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with and influence functional counterparts, supplier partners, contract resources, and IT peers
- Ability to express ideas and solutions in an organized and concise manner
- Workday Certified
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certified
- Proficiency in Korean and English
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.