Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
What You Will Do
We're looking for Workday program manager who will lead multiple projects that will continue to enable Coupang’s rocket growth. In this role, you will:
- Identify, prioritize, and manage projects in Workday HCM, from inception through completion.
- Gather functional requirements and translate them into detailed requirements documents and project plans
- Define and analyze program requirements, prepare business cases, and communicate those needs across the HR organization.
- Build, execute, and maintain project plans that include analysis of cost, benefits, related risks and return on investment. Also identify roles of project team members, project reporting structures, frequency of interaction and training requirements.
- Cross-collaborate with IT, HR, and business leaders to ensure alignment on the project plan and timely completion of all tasks.
- Actively Identify alternatives based on best practices and application functionality.
- Anticipate and identify potential risks and develop risk mitigation and/or course-correcting plans.
- Create budget proposals and provide regular updates on project expenses.
- Act as Global Liaison between HR, HRIS and IT teams, with the ability to present systems information to a non-technical audience, and an ability to understand and interpret business requirements.
- Maintain the roadmap of tools and technology to support the global HRIS team and global systems.
- Assists with the development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs). Manage consultants SOW and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience implementing Workday
- 7+ years experience in developing project charters, plans and programs for HR, Payroll, and/or HRIS
- 3+ years experience in HR knowledge in any of the various functions of HR such as core HCM, compensation, time tracking, absence, performance, learning, or recruiting.
- Ability to work with a global perspective
- Prior experience in supporting programs for both HR and HRIS systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with and influence functional counterparts, supplier partners, contract resources, and IT peers
- Ability to express ideas and solutions in an organized and concise manner
- Workday Certified
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certified
- Proficiency in Korean and English
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.