Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
To lead the coordinators and to drive continuous process improvement for coordinating interviews so that Coupang has a speedy recruitment process, while also providing a world-class candidate experience.
- Lead a team of Recruiting Coordinators responsible for supporting recruiters and hiring managers with recruiting processes which includes; scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms, working with administrative assistants, and hosting candidates when they come onsite
- Hire, onboard and train new recruiting coordinators, as needed
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes to allow the Recruiting Coordinating team to scale
- Manage workflow and assignments within the recruiting coordinator team to provide proper support to multiple functional and divisional recruiting teams
- Ensure effective use of recruiting tools to drive consistency in process
- Serve as point-of-contact for our Recruiting Leaders regarding technical and procedural questions and/or challenges related to the recruiting process
- Act as the recruiting process subject matter expert to ensure best practices and effective methods are in place for all administrative tasks related to the recruiting process
- Minimum 8-10 years of HR/Recruiting experience
- Strong understanding of the Recruiting function
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently, professionally, efficiently and follow-through on multiple high-priority initiatives at one time
- Project Management Skills - ability to organize anything such as; implementing new projects, supporting employees, and assisting your team at the same time
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Preferred management experience
- Experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator strongly encouraged
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.